8.4.11

The Past Month (as seen through the lens of my trusty iPhone)

I can confidently say that the past month has been the best of my life. I really wish that the right words would just flow out of me, describing all of the emotions I am feeling right now but I know they won't and really, they can't. No words can do my happiness justice so I'll just leave it at this - I am so blessed.

Since words fail me, I thought I'd use some pictures to show you why my month was so wonderful...

Spring Break was spent at beautiful Newport Beach with A's precious family...





Flowers are a'bloomin' in OKC at Chesapeake (Spring is here!)...



A & I GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just thought I'd casually throw that in ;)





I attended the Medieval Fair and got a new cloak. Juts kidding about the cloak, but not the medieval fair.



Speaking of Medieval, here is just a typical day in my Crusades class...



One of my best friends crying alligator tears upon finding out the date of A and I's wedding...



And last but not least, a 1:24 a.m. Taco Bell run after an awful week of schoolwork...




As you can see, my life is rich, particularly in the relationships God has given me. I have done nothing to deserve them, that's what makes them so precious. "We love because He first loved us." -1 John 4:9

PS: I will post the engagement details at a later time. That deserves a post of its own!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh congratulations! When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alex! What a wonderful month. I am so SO happy for you, and these pictures really captured everything perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, friends! Joy - the wedding is next April (of 2012). I'm hoping I get to see you at Richard's wedding this coming weekend?!

    ReplyDelete