4.2.11

The Blizzard of 2011

The Oklahoma Blizzard of 2011 hit early Tuesday morning. School was cancelled all week.

Oh yes, I had ambitious plans of devoting hours upon hours to A). LSAT studying, B). working out, and C). maintaining healthy eating habits.

[Actually, who am I kidding, I've never had healthy eating habits]

Let me just list the 3 things that got right in the way of my previously-stated blizzard goals.

1). An overabundance of sleep.
2). Season 1 of Gossip Girl.
3). A's salsa.

Folks, these three things alone were my downfall.

However, maybeeee we could consider goal B). a success because A. and I played in the snow. Maybe.


I would tell you where this snowball accidently landed but I'll spare the painful details for A's sake. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.


A trip to the pond...


I've always wanted to try this.


Our snowpeople interpretations of one another (please note A's hairy chest).



Regardless of productivity levels (or rather, a lack there of), I am deeming the Oklahoma Blizzard of 2011 a huge success.

Hope everyone's safe and warm!




Oh, and happy birthday to my beloved Toddyboy.

I love you so much, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment