22.4.11

Current Obsessions

My life, lately, more-or-less consists of obsessing over the following things:

Maxi skirts, not for the shorties. I like this one because it looks comfortable - top priority for me.



Kate Middleton's ring, but who isn't? I may or may not be planning my evening around Lifetime's Royal Wedding programming.



Peonies, always.



THIS Ann Lander's letter featured on Today's Letters.

Barns, baby! AKA-our chosen wedding venue!



Mismatched china...



Water for Elephants - haven't seen it yet - but I have a good feeling!

And last, fresh-flowered crosses - a beautiful depiction of the life that comes from Jesus' sacrifice!



Happy Good Friday, everyone!

"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." -Phil. 3:10-12 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. I teared up while reading the Ann Landers letter. So precious -- just like you, sissyy! Love you so much, Al!

    ReplyDelete